Cantonese is Hong Kong and Macau’s traditional language that’s by the majority of Chinatowns around the world. As of today, there are more than 100 million Cantonese speakers all around the world. As such, it increases the role of a Cantonese translator to provide professional Cantonese translation services from Cantonese to English and English to Cantonese.
Here in Melbourne Translation, we serve our clients in different industries such as retail, healthcare, legal, government, finance, education, engineering, automotive and many more. We have screened the best Cantonese translators who can translate a document with articulate intelligence.
Contact us today and request a free quote. Complete the quote form located on this site.
Why Choose Melbourne Translation?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
For more than seven years, we aimed to provide quality Cantonese translation services for hundreds of our clients. Read what they have to say below:
Our Happy Cantonese Translation Clients!
NAATI Certified Translators
We have chosen native speakers of the Cantonese language who are NAATI certified in providing premier Cantonese translation services. Our Cantonese NAATI translators not only provide error-free and accurate Cantonese translation services but they are also capable of capturing the character, nuance and rich culture of the Cantonese language.
We have the most competitive rates for NAATI certified Cantonese translation services. With our translations, you won’t be spending a lot of money. Our translations start at only AU $69.00 per page for most standard documents such as:
- Cantonese Academic Transcripts
- Cantonese Birth Certificates
- Cantonese Diploma Certificates
- Cantonese Divorce Decrees
- Cantonese Marriage Certificates
- And all other single page Cantonese Documents
Business documents, on the other hand, have a per-word rate. Upload your document using the enquiry form, and we will review it and send you the exact quote in less than 15 minutes!
When you order our Urgent Cantonese translation services, you will receive your translation in under 24 hours. Let us know if you want to avail of this option via the Live Chat.
For our standard processing times, our translators can typically finish a document with less than three pages in 2 to 3 business days.
We are fully online. No need to visit our office to order and receive a translation. You can now order NAATI certified Cantonese translation services from the comfort of your own home or office. Get a free quote and review your finished translation anytime and anywhere.
24/7 Customer Support
Our customer support representatives are on stand-by waiting for any of your enquiries. Chat with them using the Live Chat below. You can ask anything about Cantonese translation services, and we will be happy to assist you with your translation needs.
Our Cantonese translation services can be summarised in these simple steps:
- Get a free quote in 15 minutes via the online enquiry form.
- Receive your exact quote via email.
- Process your order via bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
- Review the draft of the translation once it is finished. We will send it to you via email.
- Once we receive your approval, you will receive your translation by email.
- If you need a hard copy, we can process one and send it to your preferred address by post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
Interesting Facts About the Cantonese Language
- The Cantonese language is a part of the Sino-Tibetan, language family.
- Cantonese started in Canton in the Southern part of China.
- A lot of people refer to the Guangzhou dialect, Xiguan dialect, Hong Kong dialect, Quzhou dialect and Yue’s Tanka dialect as Cantonese.
- The language has more than six kinds of tones. As such, it is considered as a tonal language.
- Unlike other Chinese languages, Cantonese has preserved a lot more of the Ancient Chinese.