Melbourne Translations has provided high-quality translations for more than seven years. We handle our client’s documents with utmost confidentiality and professionalism. Our clients consist of organisations, government institutions, businesses and individuals in Melbourne.
Danish Translation Services in Melbourne
We have a team of highly skilled and experienced NAATI Recognised Practising Danish translators who are capable of producing high-quality Danish translation services. For every translation project that we receive, we assign it to a translator who is specialised in a particular field. Take, for example, a translation on a business subject matter that will be handled by a translator with a business background. This ensures that your translations will be done by the most qualified translator.
We have translators who are specialised in various fields such as:
- Business Danish Translation Services
- Legal Danish Translation Services
- Medical Danish Translation Services
- Financial Danish Translation Services
- Technical Danish Translation Services
- And many more!
Get an instant quote today by completing the free quote form. Fill in your details and upload a copy of your document. In just 15 minutes, we will send you an accurate quotation via email.
Our Happy Danish Translation Clients!
Price Guide - Danish Translations in Melbourne
Personal, Corporate and Government Danish Translations
For only AU $69, you will have a high-quality translation of your Danish document. Our pricing depends on a document’s language, subject matter and deadline.
To get a firm quote on your document, send it to us via the online form on this page and we will assess it to give you an accurate quote via email.
Guaranteed High-Quality Danish Translation Services
We have a quality control process that ensures we provide accurate translations that are the same or even better than the source text. Our translation team consists of highly skilled Danish translators who are NAATI Recognised Practising and professional project managers who make sure your translations are accurate.
Currently, we have the capacity and skills to offer Danish to English and English to Danish translation services. Your documents will be handled with confidentiality and professionalism.
Why Choose Us?
For competitive rates, quick turnaround and a supportive team with more than seven years of experience, you can trust Melbourne Translations to handle your documents for your needs in the Danish translation services. We do more than provide you with native Danish speakers for your translating needs – we also train our project managers so they can provide you with the best Danish translation services. Try us today! You won’t be disappointed.
Contact Melbourne Translations Now To Get Started
Get in touch today via the Live Chat and online translation form. We will answer any of your questions and provide you with a detailed estimate once we receive your price request using the form found on this page. Within 15 minutes, you will get an email containing the firm quote regarding your price request.
Follow these steps to get your Danish translation request completed.
- Complete the quote form on this page and upload a copy of your document so we can assess it carefully to provide you with an accurate quotation. We make sure all of your submitted documents are kept confidential. We value our client’s security, so rest assured, we have your back when it comes to your Danish translation needs.
- You will be receiving a free quote from us in just 15 minutes via email. If you want to pursue your Danish translation request, you can pay via PayPal, credit cards or direct bank transfer. We accept any of the three.
- We will send you a draft of the translation once we finish your project and ask you to review and approve the copy.
- The final translation copy will be sent to you via email if you are satisfied with the draft translation. If you need a hard copy of your translation quote, inform us, and we’ll be happy to send you one by Post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
And that’s it! You now have a high-quality certified Danish translation undertaken by a NAATI Recognised Practising Danish translator.
- Danish Speakers can both understand the Swedish and Norwegian languages because these three languages are mutually intelligible.
- Despite being mostly spoken in Denmark, Danish is the official language of Greenland.
- Danish uses the Roman alphabet but has three more vowels such as Æ, Ø, and Å.
- The Danish language has two genders – neuter and common.