Melbourne Translations is a leading translation agency that provides top quality Farsi translation services. We offer small businesses, global brands, organisations, government institutions and individuals with Farsi translation services both in English and Farsi. Get your free quote today.
Professional Farsi Translation Services
Our Farsi translation services cover various fields including, but not limited to, financial, marketing, legal, certified, technical, and many more! For many years, we have consistently provided professional, excellent Farsi translation services. We have managed to create a simple translation process that allows us to provide affordable pricing, accurate translations and fast turnaround times.
We understand that managing translations can consume most of your time. It can be stressful. The good news is we are here to take the stress away from you which leaves you more time in doing what’s important. Many of our clients trust and depend on us to provide accurate and error-free Farsi translation services. Whether you need a Farsi to English or English to Farsi translation, we can provide you with the right service.
Upon receiving your project, we will assign you with a dedicated project manager who will oversee your translation and find the best Farsi translation solution for your document. We handle your documents with the utmost professionalism.
About the Farsi Language
- The Farsi is another term for the Persian language. It is a language that is known to provide plenty of opportunities to businesses located in the Middle Eastern area. Here are some fun facts about the language.
- Around the world, there are around 110 million speakers and approximately 45 million native Farsi speakers.
- The Farsi language is being used as an official language in Iran. Other dialects such as Dari in Afghanistan and Tajik in Tajikistan use this language.
- Online, the Farsi language is the 13th most used language. However, there are only around 0.09% of online content written in the Farsi language.
- The alphabet of the Farsi language is based on the Arabic alphabet. The Perso-Arabic script started to be used after the Islamic conquest around the seventh century.
- The Farsi dialect is the basis of the Contemporary Standard Persian and still contains a huge amount of Arab terms.
Melbourne Translations have the right experience and opportunity to work with different types of clients. We cater to small brands, individuals, government, organisations and some of the well-known international brands. This has allowed us to approach our clients from a different perspective and tailor our Farsi translation services to meet their needs.
Melbourne Translations believe that a great translation is more than simply conveying words. We try to capture the original message and produce a final product that is the same or even better than the source document, which is fully understood by your target audience.
Also, we try to understand a sector’s specific lingo and pay close attention to it. Our Farsi NAATI translators are not only expert Farsi linguists but also have the first-hand experience in a specific sector.
We have developed Farsi translation services that guarantee fast turnaround at an affordable cost without compromising our translation’s quality. We can finish a document with three pages or less in 2 to 3 working days. Nevertheless, we can accommodate urgent translations and deliver it within 24 hours.
Melbourne Translations assures your personal document and sensitive corporate content confidential and secure.
Need a Quote?
Whatever Farsi translation services you need, you can get in touch with us, and we will give you a translation quote within just 15 minutes. Simply fill in the translation quote form found on this page.
Our Happy Farsi Translation Clients!
Price Guide - Farsi Translations in Melbourne
Personal Farsi Translations
For personal documents, our Farsi translation services start at $69 per page. Request for a quote when you complete the online form and we will provide you with a detailed estimate within just 15 minutes.
Corporate and Government Translations
Pricing varies according to a number of factors such as subject matter, length and turnaround time. Receive a quote when you fill in your details on the translation form on this page . We will send you the exact quote within 15 minutes.