Melbourne Translations is one of the largest and most reliable French translation services providers in Melbourne, interpreting thousands of words each day. We offer English to French translation services, as well as French to English. Getting a quote is completely free so you have nothing to lose!
French NAATI Translator in Melbourne
Our team of highly skilled project managers and French NAATI translators ensure that you will only receive translations that contain the exact meaning of the source document. With Melbourne Translation, you are confident with your translation’s high quality.
We serve our clients by offering:
All of our French translators are NAATI certified which results in quality translated documents. NAATI is Australia’s governing body in the translation and interpreting industry. A document bearing the NAATI stamp shows that it is translated accurately and free from any embarrassing mistakes. A French NAATI translator is the key to a fantastic French translation.
Our customer service representatives are dedicated 24/7 to support you. They are available to answer any of your questions fast and efficient.
100% Acceptance Rate
A majority of Australian authorities require NAATI translations. From our years of experience in translating French documents, we have provided our satisfied clients with French translation services that have received a 100% acceptance rate by government institutions and private sectors.
Get an exact quote when you upload your document and fill in our online form. In as fast as 15 minutes, you will receive an email containing a detailed estimate of our French translation services.
Fast French Translation Services
We offer Instant and Express translation options for our customers who need their translations within 24 hours. On the other hand, our French NAATI translators can complete a translation in 2 to 3 business days with the Standard French translation services.
Let us know your deadline when you complete our translation form on this page.
For only AUD $69, you can get your document translated by a NAATI certified French translator. Receive only the highest quality of French translations. As each document is not the same, our prices vary depending on the source document’s complexity, length and deadline.
How can I access your French translation services?
Get your document translated today by following these easy steps:
- Complete the online form and upload your document. We will send you an exact quote within 15 minutes through email.
- We will start translation upon payment completion. Paypal, credit cards, and bank transfer are accepted.
- For your review and approval, a draft will be sent to you once we complete the translation. Once approved, we will send you the final soft copy via email.
- Upon your request, we’ll also send you a hard copy by post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
About the French Language
Here are some fun facts and trivia about the French language that you probably didn’t know about.
- The French accent is in the Sexiest Accent list and ranks fourth among other languages.
- During the French Revolution, an estimated 75% of the French people did not natively speak the French language.
- Every year, around 20,000 new words are created. As such, the language now has more than one million words.
- French words do not contain the letter ‘W’ except the borrowed words.
- The English language has some words from the French language such as challenge, war, surf, pride and strive.
I am so happy that I received my translation so quickly. I was very stressed about my visa application and your service was very helpful and fast – thanks!Laura, Melbourne
After having a horrible experience with another translation service, it is so heart-warming to know that there is a company that will provide such excellent customer service and such a highly accurate translation.George, Melbourne
Price Guide - French Translations in Melbourne
Personal French Translations
Our French translation services for standard documents start at $69.00 per page. To get a firm quote, complete and send us your documents via the enquiry form. We will get in touch within 15 minutes through email.
Business and Government Translations
For corporate or government translations, receive a detailed estimate by filling in the translation quote located on this page. Prices vary according to the document’s language, subject and deadline.