Choose the #1 provider of Japanese translation services in Melbourne for all your Japanese translation needs. Melbourne Translations works with all kinds of clients ranging from electronics, pharmaceutical, medical, legal, automotive, government, accounting, R&D, education and more.
Leading Japanese Translation Services Provider in Melbourne
Our years of experience in providing Japanese translation services have earned us the trust of global companies, small businesses, government sectors and individuals.
NAATI Certified Japanese Translators
As a Japanese translation services provider, we aim to produce excellent document translations. As such, we only hire Japanese translation experts who have earned years of experience in the translation industry and had an in-depth understanding of the language.
All of our Japanese translators are certified by Australia’s national accreditation and standards body for all interpreters and translators. Each one is specialized in his or her own respective fields. Whatever document you have, rest assured, we have the most qualified translator to take on your project. Send us a copy of your document using the online form you see on this page, and we will provide you with an exact estimate.
Examples of the Documents We Translate
Japanese translation services for machine and electronics manuals, engineering manuals, and more
IT- Related Documents
IT system and product manuals, educational materials, marketing and sales materials, white papers, etc
Compliance documents, financial reports, and many others
Contracts, judicial research documents, financial agreements, legal statements of opinion, briefs
Corporate and Other
Internal regulation documents, company bulletins, human resources documents, meeting minutes, internal regulation documents
Academic papers, questionnaires, educational materials, industry-specific regulations and ordinances, brochures, research reports
Regulatory submissions, clinical and non-clinical developments
ID Cards, Police Checks, Birth Certificates, Academic Transcripts, Divorce Decrees, Driver’s Licence
Easy Steps to Avail of our Japanese Translation Services
Fill in the enquiry form with your project details. Include a copy of your document for translation.
We’ll email you a firm price quote for your project within 15 minutes.
Place an order and complete the payment. Paypal, credit cards and bank transfers are accepted.
Upon payment, we will start the translation of your project.
Review and Approval
Once the translation is complete, we’ll send you a draft for you to check and approve. If you are satisfied, we’ll proceed to email you a final soft copy. Upon your request, we’ll also send you a hard copy by post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
Information about the Japanese Language
- Japanese is not related directly to any family language.
- Compared to other Asian languages, the Japanese language is not tonal.
- The language has 4 distinct writing systems including katakana, romaji, kanji, and hiragana. The most original writing system is Hiragana. It is also syllabic and is used only for simple words, particles, conjugations and children’s literature. For foreign words, Katakana is used. On the other hand, Kanji consists of an estimated 2000 characters and is based on the Chinese writing system. Recently, a Romanization of the Japanese language called romaji has also been developed.
- Vocabulary varies on the speaking person’s gender. Men use a vocabulary different from women.
- Verbs are commonly placed at the end of a sentence.
- A majority of Japanese words end in vowels. This determines the rhythm and structure of the language.
Price Guide - Japanese Translations in Melbourne
Personal Japanese Translations
Most of the Japanese documents we receive are priced at a per page rate starting at $69. For a firm estimate, complete the enquiry form and we will get in touch in under 15 minutes.
Corporate and Government Translations
For your government and corporate translations, receive a free quote in under 15 minutes by complete the translation form. Prices depend on the document’s length, language and deadline.