Lithuanian belongs to the Indo-European languages and one of the oldest. Until today, the language was able to preserve the features found in Sanskrit and Ancient Greek. Aside from being archaic, it is also famous for its resilience. During the Soviet rule after the WWII, Lithuanian was banned from being used in schools and writing books. Russian became the official language and Lithuanian was downgraded to being only a secondary language.
Melbourne Translations has created a team of Lithuanian project managers and translators who have enough knowledge of the nuances of the English and Lithuanian languages. Our Lithuanian translation services are tailored to provide solutions to your Lithuanian translation needs. We have skilled and experienced Lithuanian NAATI translators who offer top quality NAATI accredited Lithuanian translation services that adhere to the high standards of Australia.
Get a quote in 15 minutes!
Want a FREE quote? Scan your document or take a photo of it using your mobile phone and send it to us via the online quote form found on this page. Our Lithuanian specialists will assess it and provide you with the exact quote for your translation in as fast as 15 minutes.
Why Choose Us?
We have created two types of Lithuanian translation services – urgent and standard processing times.
Our urgent Lithuanian translation services have a rapid turnaround time of fewer than 24 hours. You can contact us regarding this using the Live Chat below.
On the other hand, our standard processing time takes our translators 2 to 3 working days to finish a document with three pages or less.
For affordable NAATI certified Lithuanian translation services, Melbourne Translations has your back. For seven years and counting, we have provided the lowest rates in Melbourne for the highest quality of Lithuanian translation services. There’s no need to look any further; our translations start at only AU $69.00 per page.
Once we receive your translation request, we assess it and send you the lowest possible rate for a Lithuanian translation project.
You don’t have to visit our office anymore for quick and affordable Lithuanian translation services. We are continuously developing our online processes to make it easier and convenient on your end to order a translation. We have customer support that replies in just a few seconds via the Live Chat. Our email support replies within 30 minutes. You can get in touch anytime and anywhere be it in the comfort of your office or your home.
Order our Lithuanian translation services Now!
Our Lithuanian translation services can be summarised in 4 steps.
- Get a quote from the online enquiry form. Just fill in the needed details, and one of our specialists will email you the quote in just 15 minutes.
- Proceed to pay for your order. We accept direct bank transfer, PayPal fund transfer or credit card. Choose which is more convenient for you to use.
- We will email you the translation draft for your order once it is finished and ask for your review and approval.
- Once we receive your approval, you will also receive the final soft copy.
Need a hard copy? We can send you a certified one by Post. Expect to receive it in 3 to 5 days.
About the Lithuanian Language
Here are five interesting facts and trivia about the Lithuanian language:
- Diacritics are used in the Lithuanian alphabet. As a result, the language is composed of 32 letters, instead of the usual 26.
- The Lithuanian language has two dialects – Samogitian, Lowland Lithuanian and Highland Lithuanian. These two each has three sub-dialects.
- Lithuanian belongs to the Baltic Family of languages and is one of the two languages from this group that still exists today. The other language is Latvian.
- The oldest Lithuanian record is from the 16th century.
- Some people believe that the language was able to preserve words as far back as the last Ice Age that happened more than 11,000 years ago.