Melbourne Translations provides Punjabi translation services to all types of fields and documents. We offer services for a range of clients such as individuals, government offices, organisations, and businesses. All of our Punjabi NAATI translators are NAATI certified. Secure your free quote today.
Looking for a NAATI Certified Punjabi Translator?
Our Punjabi NAATI translators are capable of translating Punjabi with their in-depth knowledge of the constant changes and nuances of the language. Our experienced project managers and proofreaders help our Punjabi NAATI translators make sure that you will be receiving high quality and accurate Punjabi translation services.
Get an instant quote by completing the online form. We’ll email you the detailed estimate in no more than 15 minutes!
Hundreds of Delighted Customers
Punjabi to English or English to Punjabi Translation Services
Whether you need a Punjabi to English or English to Punjabi translation, we’ve got you covered. Melbourne Translations have undertaken thousands of Punjabi document types such as technical manuals, marketing materials, academic transcript, diploma certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, divorce decrees, ID Cards, driver’s licence, marriage certificate, police check, police clearance certificate and many more.
We ensure that your translations are of the highest quality as our translators are experienced in their special fields including engineering, marketing, medical, legal and others. Whatever document type you have, we have the most qualified Punjabi NAATI translator to take on the job.
Why are we the ideal partner for your Punjabi translation services?
- With years of experience, we have gained a good insight into our client’s requirements. We understand what they need and what they don’t. This has helped us provide quality Punjabi translation services to our customers.
- You’ll get exactly what you want. Your document undergoes a strict proofreading process before it is given to you in a fast turnaround time. So you are guaranteed that your document doesn’t contain any embarrassing mistakes.
- We have a dedicated customer service support and contact persons to inform you of all translation matters and who can listen to all of your concerns.
Get an Instant Quote
Ready to start? Complete the translation quote form, and we will send you the exact quote for our Punjabi translation services in a matter of 15 minutes! Don’t forget to attach a clear copy of your document so we can assess it accurately and provide you with an accurate estimate.
Quick Facts About the Punjabi Language
- In the world, Punjabi is among the top ten most spoken language. It is the official language used in Punjab which is a state in India and is the fourth most used language in the United Kingdom.
- The language is also used in United States, Saudi Arabia, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
- Punjabi was derived from the Sanskrit via the Prakrit language. It started as a degenerated form of Prakrit as an Apabhramsha.
- The Punjabi language can be written in more than one script such as the Gurmukhi and Shahmukhi scripts which makes it among the unique languages in the world.
- Punjabi is a tonal language with words that may sound similar but is differentiated using different Punjabi tones.
Interesting right? Send us your document, and we’ll provide you with a free quote of our Punjabi translation services in under 15 minutes.
Price Guide - Punjabi Translations in Melbourne
Personal Punjabi Translations
The majority of documents we receive regarding our Punjabi translation services are charged at $69.00 per page. For an exact quote, fill in the enquiry form and attach a copy of your documents – we will email you the quote in under 15 minutes!
Corporate and Government Translations
Pricing varies depending on the document’s subject matter, language, and turnaround time. Upload your document via our online form. Our translation specialists will assess it and send you a firm quote in a few minutes.