Melbourne Translations have the most qualified and experienced Tamil NAATI translators who can provide all your translation needs. If you need an English to Tamil or Tamil to English translation, our Tamil translators have enough expertise to assist you with your translation.
Professional Tamil Translation Services
All of our translators are NAATI accredited, so the quality of your translations is ensured. You will be confident that you only receive high-quality Tamil translation services for your document.
Whether you have a complex, technical or a basic document, we have Tamil NAATI translators who are specialised in various fields such as medical, financial, business, technical, legal and many more. Our experienced translators can deliver Tamil translation services that are equal or better than the original text.
We have rapid Tamil translation services, and we make sure to respond fast and efficient to your Tamil translation enquiries. We choose the Tamil translators and project managers who are fit to handle your translation projects.
Request for an instant quote today by simply filling in your details in the free quote form found on this page. You will receive an exact quote in just 15 minutes via email.
Our Happy Tamil Translation Clients!
NAATI Certified Tamil Translation Services
A majority of Australian authorities require NAATI certified translations for official uses such as visa applications, university admissions, job and insurance applications and many more. If you are in need of a NAATI accredited Tamil translator, then look no further than Melbourne Translations!
We have Tamil translators who are NAATI certified who strive to provide Tamil translation services that meet the high standards of Australia in terms of the translation industry. We often receive translation requests for documents such as:
- Birth Certificates
- Divorce Certificates
- Academic Transcripts
- Medical Reports
- Marriage Certificates
- And much more!
Send us a clear copy of your document and via the translation quote form found on this page. We will assess your document and send you a firm quote in just 15 minutes.
Want to Order a Tamil Translation?
Follow these simple steps to receive a translation of your document.
- Complete the free quote form and inform us of your requirements. If you have any special requests for your translation, let us know. You can contact us via the Live Chat or the online form.
- In as fast as 15 minutes, we will send you a free quote for your Tamil price request through email.
- To process your order, you can pay via PayPal, credit cards, or direct online bank transfer.
- Once your translation is complete, we will ask you to check and review a draft of the translation. If you are satisfied with it, the final translation will be sent via email. If needed, a certified hard copy will be sent to your preferred address by Post (additional postage and handling fee applies).
And that’s it! You now have a NAATI certified translation of your document. We strive to provide easy and hassle-free Tamil translation services. If you have any questions or requests, you can send us a message via the Live Chat or the online free quote form.
Quick Facts and Trivia about the Tamil Language
- It is one of the oldest living languages in the glove. Experts consider it to be born before 500 BC since Tamil-Brahmin inscriptions were found on an archaeological site called Adichanallur in Tamil Nadu.
- UNESCO has declared the Tamil language as a classical language.
- Tamil as a word has means sweet, beauty and natural.
- The Tamil language has a deified personification as a Tamil Thai in a temple called Tamil Nadu located at Karaikudi.
- Singapore and Sri Lanka use Tamil as an official language.
Get an instant quote now!